Manage Your Documents, Grow Your Business
Document management is a critical factor in business success today. Inadequately managing information can cost you time, money and even customers. What happens to your business if:
- You can’t find important documents you need for a client meeting?
- You can’t find that important information you need to share with customers or your team that’s only available as a hard copy?
- You need to access a document from the road or your home, but the only copy is sitting in a folder on your desk at the office?
Some businesses have so many files that they need to rent space offsite to house them. If you’re storing documents onsite, you may be losing valuable office real estate to filing cabinets.
With a lack of print oversight, costs can quickly spiral out of control. If your employees are printing personal documents, overprinting, or printing in colour when it’s not necessary, you’re losing money on paper and supplies. Sub par document management also increases risk, for example, if a document containing confidential information is left forgotten in the printer tray.
Document Management by the Numbers
When it comes to document management, there’s plenty of room for improvement. Here are some interesting stats to consider:
- 40% of business processes are document driven
- Businesses spend on average 10% of total revenue on document management
- 40-60% of IT help desk calls are print related
Enter ConnectKey Technology
With Xerox ConnectKey you can manage your document workflows. With Xerox apps, you can scan directly to popular cloud-based services like Google Drive, DropBox, and Office365. Print and share directly from the cloud.
With ConnectKey you can use your Xerox MFP to create editable digital documents that are easy to share and store. Create custom workflows like scanning directly to email, create shared network folders, and implement print protocols that can help you control output, reduce consumables use and improve document security.
Ready to learn more? Give us a call and let us show you how Xerox can improve your document management and grow your business!