Whether your law practice is large or small, you manage enormous amounts of documentation that must be kept secure and confidential, yet available when you need it. Whether you’re an attorney or an administrator, chances are you spend plenty of time creating, printing, copying, filing, retrieving, and modifying versions of client documentation. Here are some common challenges we see that are facing most firms today:
- Time consuming search & retrieval
- Slow adoption of digital technology / documents
- Avoidable print related expenses (hardware, consumables & waste)
- Space requirements for hardcopy storage
- Security of client files / records
- Backup of critical information for disaster planning & recovery
From court briefs to contracts and beyond, RIS can help to increase your firm’s productivity to grow your billable hours by converting your paper documents into easily retrievable, secure electronic files. Our scanning and workflow solutions will enable you to easily scan paper documents into digital files that are stored with your electronic content in a secure repository, accessible 24/7 over the web. Your documents can be retrieved by those with permission using case numbers, client name, filings, or any other field you designate.
Workflows and routing protocols ensure security and version control as documents are created, circulated, reviewed, and approved by multiple attorneys, offices, clients, and courts.
Small and mid-size firms, corporate legal departments, large practices and court systems now utilize our workflow solutions to become more productive, streamline processes, and reduce the time and cost of managing content.
At RIS we can customize a solution that fits the needs of your firm.
Contact us to learn how our exclusive Legal solutions and services can help you manage the following:
- Customer and practice records
- Contracts and NDAs
- Corporate Counsel minutes
- Motions, legal briefs, filings, and rulings
- Regulatory compliance
- Electronic documentation
- Backup of critical information for disaster planning and recovery